Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rex has always taken a good 4-5 seconds to catch after being left overnight, and starts flawlessly for the rest of the day. However, nights here in Reno have been hitting 45 degrees recently (the coldest I think since I got my rex). The last two mornings, she started like normal, and ran up to 1500 rpm like normal, then it felt like the fuel was cut. She died, not even trying to catch herself. She then started back up like usual, and continued to warm up.
Is this a common thing? It kinda scared me the first time, and I would really like to get this figured out. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Not enough information given here. . . but what about a fuel pressure regulator that is leaking and not holding enough pressure right off the bat....

also do you have any codes? ( is the check engine light on ?)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I start the car up in the morning, I alway let the fuel pump run till it clicks off. Then I crank it and start it. This is a brand new issue, and I have not seen any codes or a check engine light. It just dies. I dunno what else I need to provide... it's kinda weird. Maybe it'll straighten itself out...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts