Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright well im pretty sure the car im looking at today is an SI it looks like it has a sunroof but there are ****ty pics.. *shrugs* but i was wondering what else there is to look for to be able to tell if it is an SI or not.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
best way to tell is if it has an oem sunroof. Not sure if its a oem sunroof? OEM was a metal panel, not glass. It was power, not a pop up. Look for the sunroof switch if in doubt.

Other things, but they could be added to a non si.
Rear Sway bar
"CRX" door panels
"Si" triangle

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Door panels, motor, rear stabilizer bar, sunroof, seats, rear brakes (88-89 all drum, 90-91 Si=disk), front brakes (Si=Dx>HF), and some other stuff ic an't think of right now.

·
Registered
300 Posts
What a lot of people fail to also realize, is HF's in 91 had the factory option of a sunroof.
I have seen at least 5 personaly.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
SIred91 said:
What a lot of people fail to also realize, is HF's in 91 had the factory option of a sunroof.
I have seen at least 5 personaly.
Metal or glass? You could get a glass pop-up roof installed from the dealer as an option, but I have never heard of the Si style sliding metal roof on an HF.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.