Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D I have been meditating on the thought of building A Digital Guage for my Rex. I was thinking about using Cyberdyne For the guages does anybody have any input or opinions on this. I think i would be the only one with them

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
jfrolang said:
S2000 gauges are all digital, and a few people have swapped them into CRX's.
Are there any pics of this floating around?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Whoa, Ryan is the man. I'll have to bug him for some pictures.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WoW Swtiching it to the s2000 sounds much easier then building my own cluster. You all have been a big help once more :D :D :D :D Now does anyone know where i could get a s2000 cluster.lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
baker423 said:
Neil said:
http://www.marklamond.co.uk/products/s2000/s2000.htm

HAHA, that's right. Mark is the man. I knew I had it somewhere. :rolleyes1:
This is the second time that site has been posted and like the 3rd time that he has been called "the man". :lol:
Ha, look at that. Well, if you'll excuse me I'm going to continue my orbit of the planet Saturn. Once my quest is complete I shall return to Zorgatech 4 and report my findings. WHOA!!! Look out for that tree!! That was close. The giant clown that flings trees almost got me.

Translation: OOPS!!!!! Sometimes I'm just not with it. This morning, on two and a half hours of sleep was one of them.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
There ugly... i really dont like that digital looking ****. If they were so cool how come no 1 buys digital tachs for there car, with a shift light on them?? UGLY.

·
Registered
114 Posts
this one guy on www.redpepperracing.com has a factory mugen digital gauge cluster on his 1st gen crx. its sick i've seen it in person at a meet

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.