Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Advance last night picking up some oil and they are advertising DNX performance parts pretty heavy. Has anyone ever heard of them? Like APC, better or worse?

I looked on their website but its not very useful. Just curious

·
Registered
70 Posts
Krix said:
I was in Advance last night picking up some oil and they are advertising DNX performance parts pretty heavy. Has anyone ever heard of them? Like APC, better or worse?

I looked on their website but its not very useful. Just curious
I got the Flange back Muffler, and Mid Pipe, I will let everyone know how it sounds.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow :shock:

you've been digging around havent you? :lol:

They dont advertise it here anymore so it must not have gone over too well.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Anything u can buy at Advanced, Checker, Autozone is straight up rice...I work at autozone, and usually laugh at people that buy the crappy ricer junk.

·
Registered
70 Posts
bubba said:
Anything u can buy at Advanced, Checker, Autozone is straight up rice...I work at autozone, and usually laugh at people that buy the crappy ricer junk.
DNX is a subsidiary of Dynomax, they have produced headers for other types of cars for quite a while and have a pretty good reputation. i know that summit and jeggs carry their products. didnt know the advanc and autozone carry thier stuff but you can buy edlebrock stuff and holly stuff there, and i am pretty confident those companies dont produce crap, its all a matter of opinion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
damnitman! said:
bubba said:
DNX is a subsidiary of Dynomax, they have produced headers for other types of cars for quite a while and have a pretty good reputation. i know that summit and jeggs carry their products. didnt know the advanc and autozone carry thier stuff but you can buy edlebrock stuff and holly stuff there, and i am pretty confident those companies dont produce crap, its all a matter of opinion.
too top it all off they are made in the USA, so stop buying forgien crap 8)

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
yea... i saw an AEM cold air intake at autozone... i was suspicious that it might be defective...

yea, the only reason i shop at autozone is for OEM parts like gaskets and washers and fluids... generic stuff...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I work at Advance. And yes, a lot of the DNX has disappeared. I did buy the DNX axleback for my CRX. I had to have the tip cut off and the piping shortened to get a fit I liked. But love the sound it makes. Not too loud and a very deep sound.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just got the DNX Header, It is for a 92-95 Civic But i have a 93 D16Z6 Head on the car so there should be no problems.

That makes the "complete set" The Header, Mid Pipe, And Flange Back Exhaust.

·
Registered
407 Posts
We can order some stuff that's decent in, I dont buy aftermarket stuf from them, unless it's stock replacement maintainance parts, and this past week we got in Accel and some MSD stuff...we pretty much dont carry Holley or Edelbrock on hand anymore...all our carbs got sent back to district...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts