Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this car around. Its be to most of the shows around the area and has one almost every time. I dont like it, but wanted to know what you guys thought.

As you can tell, it has the black widow wide body kit and some other mods to it. To me, it looks like a dodge.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
torontocrx said:
Sure the body lines aren't perfect but the paint job looks good and the wide body kit looks decent. If I'm not mistaken it's the black widow kit.Also it's still a crx. :lol:
The only thing that makes this a Crx are the headlights (badly instilled), the sun roof, and maybe the fact that it still has a hatch. Other then that, i would not call this thing a Crx.

·
Registered
914 Posts
think of how much time and money went into that...crap. I know show cars are show cars, but come on, when dose a car become a different car. If he wanted nice lines, why not spend the 30,000 or so in a BMW Z4.

It looks like a safety toy for kids. ya know, the ones with now sharp lines.

·
Registered
734 Posts
stickershop said:
The last time I checked, it's a massive fire/explosion hazard to have a NOS cannister near a heat source. ie: the engine
That's gotta be just for show, look how high/awkward it's sitting (as mentioned above).

·
Registered
734 Posts
azulito said:
Poop. You have to do it right if you are going to do it at all. Fill up those wheel wells with wheel.
How about filling up that taillight area with taillight? Geez that looks bad. That car probably eats wheel bearings for breakfast, too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.