Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in this alternative to using a "club" anti-theft device. Does anyone here have a quick release hub that fits well on a CRX? Just looking for some advice :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
LOL! i could just imagine the look on a thief's face if he manages to get inside a car to jack it, only to discover no steering.

i think that would be an awesome anti-theft device! i think it would be easier to do on an aftermarket wheel, but make sure its not easy to remove. dont wanna be holding your wheel in your lap on the freeway :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have an ITR Momo wheel, and I'm certain that the boss attaches to it in the same stadard bolt pattern as the normal Momo wheels out there. I have a feeling that this idea might be a little too expensive for now though... The prices should come down eventually :)

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
If it's quick release, wouldn't it be quick attach too? What would keep the thief from putting their own wheel on it?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crxfisher said:
If it's quick release, wouldn't it be quick attach too? What would keep the thief from putting their own wheel on it?
Some of them have locking hub covers that you put on after you remove the wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts