Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

i hate for my first post to be something like this (i just found my way over here from the Resource) and i was wondering if anyone here had an active carfax account and could run JM1BJ245821481796 for me. that would be great. if not, that's cool too. i see many old and familiar names here and figure that i'll be stopping in more and more periodically

peace

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha wow, this forum seems to be a lot higher traffic than erm...the other one--kind of like how that one was 4-5 years ago. maybe this place won't be so bad, after all. i'm the kind of person, you see, who is loyal to a fault. i refused to buy a playstation and stuck with my n64 out of sheer dedication to my favorite brand, for example. but it looks like this is going to become my more regularly visited car site, for the time being. thanks for the hospitality, thus far.

peace

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
welcome to the community! :)

i'd help ya out, but you missed my carfax month of service by four days. :cry: so close!

·
Registered
178 Posts
FYI carfax was cracking down on this sort of activity. These types of posts are now banned on H-T for that very reason. Dunno how the hell they find out but well they did.

Take that with a grain of salt and do as you please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.