Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey somebody wrote about this on here and i can't seem to find it again no matter how much i search, arrgg want the info help plz.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Um, can you be more specific about what you want to fix? Maybe post a pic of the problem?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just redoing the whole door panel. i was suppose to be getting a mint set of si door panels from thompsonrx7 (won't go into detail). just getting sick of looking at mine and figured if i can't find a decent set in good condition I'll just recover mine and do a little low tone customizing.

·
Registered
20,415 Posts
The easiest thing i can think of to do is to find some Civic hatch door panels (which are usually easier to find in nice shape) and use those. They take paint very well so you could paint them the color you want. You can also cut out and use your "CRX" logo from your door panels and adhere it to the Civic ones.

Unless you are a really good upholsterer or want to spend the money to have it done, it is going to be a PITA to reupholster the door panels yourself.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
baker423 said:
You can also cut out and use your "CRX" logo from your door panels and adhere it to the Civic ones.
To do this, just cut the fabric/vinyl loose? Or go through the plastic, too?

·
Registered
20,415 Posts
bil said:
baker423 said:
You can also cut out and use your "CRX" logo from your door panels and adhere it to the Civic ones.
To do this, just cut the fabric/vinyl loose? Or go through the plastic, too?
Take a new razor blade and cut the fabric insert out. Then do the same thing on the Civic hatch door panel by cutting that fabric/vinyl insert out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.