Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my suspension set up right, other than the one really broken shock, everything is as it should be. I got the ride height set right, so my mudflaps aren't scraping the ground on every left turn. And the best part... I went outside this morning to find my other 2 Falkens sitting on the step. So when I got it all together, with the new tires on, washed her off, and went for a ride, it was a whole new car.
First off, raising the car up a little (it's just over 5" at the jack points without me in it) helped a lot, and the new tires are 195/60 instead of 185/60, they seem to absorb a little more impact on the crappy Troy streets. These tires grip! I've barely got the sticky residue from the labels off, but damn they hold the road. There is NO wheel hop, and the stopping is ridiculous now. I'll take some pictures of the car tomorrow, I've been waiting for months to have everything in. Also expect an installation write up to come in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not to threadjack, but answer the PM I sent you over a week ago Tom! I still owe you money, but I don't know where to send it!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya on the new suspension. I went from 18 year old OEM to KYB GR-2s and Tein S-Techs and it is SOOOO amazing.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
purplecrx said:
Not to threadjack, but answer the PM I sent you over a week ago Tom! I still owe you money, but I don't know where to send it!!!!!!!!!
I thought I replied, even have one in my outbox.... I see what's going on here! Interest had accrued... shipping for the timing belt cover will now cost, umm... $50!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
You're making me drool man. Only 4 more days til I get mine all put together. Mmmmmm.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok here's a teaser, taken from my friend's camera phone (quality sucks). If I can get back in the shop tonight (it's pretty full) I'll take some pics with a camera I borrowed.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went out to take some pictures... and the camera died! Damnit... I'll charge it up and try again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts