Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of putting one of those fold down DVD players in. I'm going to put it behind the sunroof in the middle so that the passenger can put there seat back and watch a movie. Do you think this is a good idea? Any tips?

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
If you're putting something like that in, get an alarm. I have a friend with an accord and he has a screen in the center console, with a full computer in the trunk. The screen also uses the stereo spot, since it can be used to play music as well. You can get good touch screens for that, or put a small keyboard in the glove box. Make sure to have a cover plate for it if you do it, again, it's something to get stolen.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
put it in the glove box so all you have to do is open the glove box, then when its not in use its not in sight. Or just get a portable one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yeah..i dont think itd be very comfortable leaning back to watch the screen, and itd be absolutely worthless if you were ever sitting in the car and wanted to watch something. id put small ones in the visors or a larger one in the glove box as previously suggested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one in my crx

I also have a 2" screen in my rear view mirror, and when I put it in my car I made it so it would take a thief 2 hours to get it out, plus I have an alarm
[/img]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts