Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
BNS2000 said:
Like it says whats the easiest way to adjust the windows?
I don't know about the rest of them, but I just turn the handle on the door until I get the desired air flow... :lol: (ok, all joking aside)

What do you mean "adjust" them? Are they off track, or what are you trying to accomplish?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its rolling up slanted like it needs to be adjusted. I have to grab the window and pull up to get it to the right spot. I took off the door panel and found out all the screws around the hand crank where loose. I moved the window all the way to the right spot and tightened the bolts. but i cant get ti to align right.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Take the door panel off and if the plastic liner is still there, pull that out of the way too. Now roll the window up and down slowly and look at the bracket it sits on inside the door. Unfortunately I dont have a pic handy to show the next part, but look at the channel the window sits on and should be screwed to on the rollers. There should be a scissor like mechanism and a flat bar the wondow sits on. Make sure the screws are all there to hold the window. On my first CRX, the rear most screw had worked its way loose and let the front portion of the window rock forward when I was rolling it up and down, and I had to manually hold the window towards the rear of the car to get it to roll up striaght.

It sounds like the problem you're having. Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.