Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She look very clean!

This is a 1991 Honda CRX Si with 95 thousand original miles. The car is completely all stock and original with the exception of the cassette player being taken out for a cd player. The car runs and drives great and needs nothing.Starts right up no smoke. The body has absolutely no rust no rought and is in very good shape for the year. There are your normal scratches and dingies here and there but nothing bad. You have to be on top of the car to see them. The hood has a few flaws in it nothing bad but its not perfect. The interior is in Excellent condition. Its complete and all there no rips no tears no stains no cigarette burns .VERY nice. Overall the seats could just about pass for being new. Wheels and tires are in very good condition. The heater control panel isnt cracked, the back compartment is complete and in mint condition, the AC is ice cold ,the sunroof works great.never smoked in. This car has been VERY well maintained and VERY well taken care of. Everything works great functions and drives great. I also have the original owners manual and warranty information on the car. This is by far one of the nicest CRX's ive ever seen. Very hard to find in this good of shape complete with that kind of mileage. Overall this car isnt perfect but it is one very nice and very clean CRX. Any questions dont hesitate to ask them im sure im forgetting something. Please if you dont have money dont bid. If you dont have feedback contact me before bidding.THANKS for looking and GOODLUCK bidding!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

· Registered
849 Posts
WHAT!!! no mint condition OEM floor mats!!!
That CRX is not worth more than $2000

· Registered
820 Posts
Its me DUB said:
Penz said:
I think this thing will finish at 6 000$ or 7 000$
That will be a fun game. Closest guess wins...nothing except for mad props on CRXCommunity.com. :lol:

My guess = $6350
that your bid?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.