Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ti Rider said:
You gotta love the "Buy it Now" price of .99 cents but the shipping costs of $116.01. I hate when people do that.....
If he thinks it's worth over $100 he is listing the price low so he will pay ebay less of a listing fee and if he sells it, selling fees. But then again, he has other stuff listed at normal selling and shipping charges. All I know is that ebay is scam artist heaven.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
zerocool1014a said:
someone should repor the shipping thing... ebay is trying to crack down on that behavior becuase its not only screwing the buyer, but its screwing over ebay and paypal(which ebay owns)
from ebay said:
Your report has been sent to eBay Customer Support.
Due to privacy reasons, we cannot provide you a personalized response. We will take the appropriate action based on information in your report and other sources. Thank you for your report. A copy of your message is in your My Messages "Sent" folder.
and

auto reply email said:
Thank you for taking the time to report this listing for violation of
our Excessive Shipping Charges policy.

We are working hard to combat the practice of excessive shipping
charges
on eBay and very much appreciate your help in identifying sellers who
you believe are charging excessively for shipping. Please continue to
report these types of listings to us. We can only clean up this problem
by working together.

Regards,

The eBay Community Watch Team
Ididn't realize there was a feature we could use to report stuff like that. I dont ebay much because of the rediculous postings like that one. I'm going to be an E-cop for that kind of crap now. I HATE stupid shipping charges on a $5 item where i end up paying 30 something for it... grrr

·
Registered
20,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mithuth said:
zerocool1014a said:
someone should repor the shipping thing... ebay is trying to crack down on that behavior becuase its not only screwing the buyer, but its screwing over ebay and paypal(which ebay owns)
from ebay said:
Your report has been sent to eBay Customer Support.
Due to privacy reasons, we cannot provide you a personalized response. We will take the appropriate action based on information in your report and other sources. Thank you for your report. A copy of your message is in your My Messages "Sent" folder.
and

auto reply email said:
Thank you for taking the time to report this listing for violation of
our Excessive Shipping Charges policy.

We are working hard to combat the practice of excessive shipping
charges
on eBay and very much appreciate your help in identifying sellers who
you believe are charging excessively for shipping. Please continue to
report these types of listings to us. We can only clean up this problem
by working together.

Regards,

The eBay Community Watch Team
Ididn't realize there was a feature we could use to report stuff like that. I dont ebay much because of the rediculous postings like that one. I'm going to be an E-cop for that kind of crap now. I HATE stupid shipping charges on a $5 item where i end up paying 30 something for it... grrr
:D Nice job.
The pic of the one driving light is suspect too, how much effort does it take to simply move the fog lights out of the way to take the picture of the item actually up for auction?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.