Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ebay, 1991 Crx Si, Black, Stock.

I purchased this CRX from my friend on July 8th, 2006 and originally intended on using it as a highway commuter to conserve gas. I own a V12 BMW 750 which I can no longer can afford to drive daily. I commute from Pennsylvania to Virginia for work. I love this vehicle but unfortunately I really don't think I have the time to keep up with the repairs an old vehicle requires. Therefore I've changed my mind and decided not to register this CRX.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-Hon ... dZViewItem

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I don't know. It is registered in FLORIDA to a guy in Long Beach, NY and being sold in Lancaster, PA. Seems like a long way to go to buy a car just to change your mind and sell it. Then he did a crappy paint job and the AC does not work. I think he just put lipstick on a pig.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That CRX was quite nice, but now I get the feeling that something shady is going on here. Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hond...oryZ6255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Another pristine CRX that this guy is selling, the second one within a week, but he says he does not own either one. I don't know about you all, but something just doesn't seem right with this. The second one looks in excellent condition on the exterior, but again, something doesn't seem right, and you know what they say about looking too good to be true...

Anyway, just giving people a heads up on either a good deal or a shady scam. Take it for what you will. Later,

- short-A

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Weren't the seat covers the same in both?

I think I have him figured out. I think he is buying cars and reselling them after a quick detailing. Looks like he sold two already. They are always someone else's car, meaning he is most probably acting without a dealer's license (must have one in Texas if you sell more than I think 5 cars a year in Texas) and avoiding taxes to boot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.