Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I started installing the bushings tonight. Started on the shift stabilizer set. Took about 10 minutes and didn't need any special tools. I have to say it is a pretty cool feel. It wasn't a HUGE difference, but enough to notice. I like it. Can't wait to get all the others done. But since it's my daily driver, I'll have to wait until the weekend to really dive into it.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Darn you fish!
Now I had to go order a set and will be doing the same. :twisted:
Actually I have to do mine.:sigh"
Buh-bye $$$. :(

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Well as of tonight I have a nice set of 88-91 crx energy suspension bushing master kit.
Oh yeah I'm now -130 bucks. :(

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Write up! Write up! :lol: I would do a write-up, but I've never done this work before, and I don't want to show everybody how NOT to do it.

And you obviously didn't buy them from the same place I did. Same price, but mine took 50 times longer to get to my doorstep. :evil:

I'm just going to take it slow and do a few here and there. The end-links should be pretty easy. They'll probably be next.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Who says write-ups can't be a collaberative effort? I did my ES bushing upgrade a couple of years ago, so it isn't 100% fresh in my mind. But I can still offer some good advice about any issues that I had during the install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts