Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever i try to accelerate i just don't have any power. i will mash the pedal and only get going a little bit. I was in forth, pedal mashed and going up a slight, very slight incline and was not gaining any speed. i put in a new clutch along with a newer engine. My O2 senor is coming on from time to time...any ideas? It's a 15B2 engine, newer and a new centerforce clutch...

Baldy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just replaced the fuel pump but i am not sure that i got the bolts in 100% correctly...and from what i understand that engine is for the HF, didn't realilze that when i bought it but it was too late to replace it...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe i do need to learn how to drive it but it just seems that with an almost completely gutted interior and a newer engine that i should be getting more power out of it than i am...it does not seem to matter if i mash the pedal or if i just drive normally, there is just the same lack of power...even at high speeds if there is ANY kind of incline then i loose speed and it just seems kind of weird that that would happen...i haved talked to some friends around here and one suggested that the fuel/air ratio may be off and another suggested to look at the tranny, so i guess that is where i'll start...i don't seem to have an electrical issues but then agian i haven't really looked to closely so i'll do that today too...

Baldy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.