Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as most of you know I blew my engine comming back from Denmark. So, a list of all engines that could possibly fit would be great. I'm looking for a low budget engine, but as far as prices go here just list any engine that fits. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and find a junked car. Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
220 Posts
If SETI20 doesn't see this thread, I would PM him.

He probably knows what engines are the most abundant/cheapest around that area (better than the rest of us atleast).

Also, what engine is in you car right now? It would help us to know, since that will tell us what transmission you have, and you preferably want an engine thats compatible with your current tranny.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Well, as most of you know I blew my engine comming back from Denmark. So, a list of all engines that could possibly fit would be great. I'm looking for a low budget engine, but as far as prices go here just list any engine that fits. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and find a junked car. Thanks Guys!
Whats your goal man? Want to get around? Or get around quicker :wink:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a D16z5 manual trans, I would like to keep the trans if possible. Sence SETI is at that rock concert who knows when he will be back. I just wanted to get a general idea about what my options were. My main goal is to just get it running, but I would like to take it up a knotch if I can. Getting it running is what I really care about. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.