Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY!!! My company has finally released our product line. We are very excited about this! We have everything from wash mitts to paint glaze.

For a limited time I am offering a 20% discount for anyone from the CRX community.

Just use promotional code "crx" to get the discount.

We will be adding more information about each product soon. Each one is made with the finest ingredients.

We will also be adding more products so keep checking back.

If you have ANY questions about these products just shoot me an e-mail.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Thanks for the offer Jeff. You're awesome!

How well does the leather conditioning cream work? I have a steering wheel where the leather is starting to get a little dry to the touch.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stickershop said:
Thanks for the offer Jeff. You're awesome!

How well does the leather conditioning cream work? I have a steering wheel where the leather is starting to get a little dry to the touch.
Honestly that is one of my favorite products. You definitely want to use the cleaner first. The cleaner is all natural and can be used with your bare hands. Use a damp cloth to remove the cleaner. It preps the seats to receive the conditioner.

The Morrocco Cream works better than most brands. It preserves the leather longer, repels dirt and will not come off on your clothing. The creame has a very expensive silicone which enables the conditioners to absorb into the leather and not sit on top like most products. It also has the most amazing scent. It smells like new leather. It wil make your car smell like a new car.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Jeff said:
The Morrocco Creame works better than most brands. It preserves the leather longer, repels dirt and will not come off on your clothing. The creame has a very expensive silicone which enables the conditioners to absorb into the leather not sit on top like most products. It also has the most amazing scent. It smells like new leather. It wil make your car smell like a new car.
Good info. The leather scent is a nice touch. Does it make the surface slippery? Would you recommend using it on a leather steering wheel?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stickershop said:
Jeff said:
The Morrocco Creame works better than most brands. It preserves the leather longer, repels dirt and will not come off on your clothing. The creame has a very expensive silicone which enables the conditioners to absorb into the leather not sit on top like most products. It also has the most amazing scent. It smells like new leather. It wil make your car smell like a new car.
Good info. The leather scent is a nice touch. Does it make the surface slippery? Would you recommend using it on a leather steering wheel?
I would use it, yes. Just make sure you rub off ALL of the excess. I did my leather recliner, it is very soft and smells like new.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Im seriously amazed at the cars you did, not just the fact they are expensive- the fact it acctually works and you guys arnt afraid to show what happens when you use your product. That black gullardo turned out amazing.

Im definitly going to get some when my crx gets painted black again.

How long will you be offering 20% off for?

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Jeff's a good buddy of mine. He and his wife had a baby girl yesterday (their 3rd child), so he won't be online here for a few days. But I'm sure he'll give us the discount for a while. I haven't tried these products yet, but can't wait to get some. These guys are awesome at swirl mark removal, and Im' going to get them to do my car soon. I can't wait. I need it done bad. And yeah, they've done some pretty crazy cars.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wasuri said:
Im seriously amazed at the cars you did, not just the fact they are expensive- the fact it acctually works and you guys arnt afraid to show what happens when you use your product. That black gullardo turned out amazing.

Thanks Wasuri. As of right now I have the offer setup for 30 days. I would be happy to extend if the response is good. That is the beauty of owning your own company. I make the rules. :twisted:

The product truly is amazing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crxfisher said:
Jeff's a good buddy of mine. He and his wife had a baby girl yesterday (their 3rd child), so he won't be online here for a few days. But I'm sure he'll give us the discount for a while. I haven't tried these products yet, but can't wait to get some. These guys are awesome at swirl mark removal, and Im' going to get them to do my car soon. I can't wait. I need it done bad. And yeah, they've done some pretty crazy cars.
I can't wait to do Fisher's rex. She is going to look even better than she does now. :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Jeff said:
Wasuri said:

Thanks Wasuri. As of right now I have the offer setup for 30 days. I would be happy to extend if the response is good. That is the bueaty of owning your own company. I make the rules. :twisted:

The product truly is amazing.
Haha awesome & congrats on your company is seems overwhelmingly succesful.

The bad thing is, im in china right now. Yet when I get back either my crx will be painted black before I get back, or it will be painted black within a week that I get back. The worst is that I get back the 17th of december :( So I highgly doubt you want to extend anything that long. I just want my crx to look nice when I get home and keep it nice :cry: I duno, i guess ill just have to wait till i get home and see how much money I have and see if I can afford the stuff in the first place.

Congrats on the baby too!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
China!? I saw a hit on our site from China, I was wondering who that was. What are you doing there?

I will still give you the 20% discount. No problem. I will not turn down any CRX'er

The products are very reasonably priced and with the discount they are less expensive than most.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Im in china teaching kids english. Teaching kids from primary levels up to high school. Every week (unless we have a vacation period) up to dec. 17th. Its hard work and I sure do miss my rex dearly!

I honestly appreciate the discount. This trip is extremly expensive as it is and ANY help with my crx when I get home will be GREALTY appreciated. I have a lot of work to do on it when I get home :? This is one less thing off my mind because with the discount im sure this is one of the things I can buy once I get home.

Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts