Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Im seriously amazed at the cars you did, not just the fact they are expensive- the fact it acctually works and you guys arnt afraid to show what happens when you use your product. That black gullardo turned out amazing.

Im definitly going to get some when my crx gets painted black again.

How long will you be offering 20% off for?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Jeff said:
Wasuri said:
Im seriously amazed at the cars you did, not just the fact they are expensive- the fact it acctually works and you guys arnt afraid to show what happens when you use your product. That black gullardo turned out amazing.

Im definitly going to get some when my crx gets painted black again.

How long will you be offering 20% off for?
Thanks Wasuri. As of right now I have the offer setup for 30 days. I would be happy to extend if the response is good. That is the bueaty of owning your own company. I make the rules. :twisted:

The product truly is amazing.
Haha awesome & congrats on your company is seems overwhelmingly succesful.

The bad thing is, im in china right now. Yet when I get back either my crx will be painted black before I get back, or it will be painted black within a week that I get back. The worst is that I get back the 17th of december :( So I highgly doubt you want to extend anything that long. I just want my crx to look nice when I get home and keep it nice :cry: I duno, i guess ill just have to wait till i get home and see how much money I have and see if I can afford the stuff in the first place.

Congrats on the baby too!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Im in china teaching kids english. Teaching kids from primary levels up to high school. Every week (unless we have a vacation period) up to dec. 17th. Its hard work and I sure do miss my rex dearly!

I honestly appreciate the discount. This trip is extremly expensive as it is and ANY help with my crx when I get home will be GREALTY appreciated. I have a lot of work to do on it when I get home :? This is one less thing off my mind because with the discount im sure this is one of the things I can buy once I get home.

Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.