Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinkin of buyin and apexi N1 exhaust i like the way it sounds when VTEC kicks in. But i want to make all the power possible. So i want to see which exhaust people think can give me the most power. If it makes a difference im all motor.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If your driving on the street and planning to stick with a N/A setup:

4-2-1 header (Hasport has one for the B16 that has the O2 bungs in the right spots so you don't have to fuss around with that).

Consider a fresh converter.

2.25" custom bent exhaust piping into a Magnaflo (good price and nice tone) or similar performance muffler. Avoid the temptation to go with the 'fart cans'. Most of the ones I've looked at look too restrictive (especially the cheaper ones).

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
B16A CRX said:
what do u mean the piping?
Well what else is there to an exhaust? Piping and a muffler.

Interceptor said:
If your driving on the street and planning to stick with a N/A setup:

4-2-1 header, 2.25" custom bent exhaust piping into a Magnaflo (good price and nice tone) or similar performance muffler. Avoid the temptation to go with the 'fart cans'. Most of the ones I've looked at look too restrictive (especially the cheaper ones).
^^^What he said!

Prob the best and most cost effective route.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to look into the magnaflo becasue i already have some DC headers and I need to get this car going. One more ? can i use the O2 sensor thats on the stock motor and put it on my headers. I have a B16A

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.