Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
downest said:
DC 4-2-1 header, custom 2.5" piping with 24" resonator and Hedman Hedder glass pack dual tip... no muffler in this pic but I have one now in the OE location:
Are you still around at RPI, I'm gonna try to stop by before I leave and I'd love to see your new REX.

2.25" From the manifold back, no cat, one cheepo glasspack in the stock resonator location and a magnaflow muffler in the stock location. Sounded pretty loud but it was pretty deep and didn't buzz much and the price was right. Damn I miss that car. :(

· Registered
110 Posts
downest said:
bmaca455 said:
Are you still around at RPI, I'm gonna try to stop by before I leave and I'd love to see your new REX.

2.25" From the manifold back, no cat, one cheepo glasspack in the stock resonator location and a magnaflow muffler in the stock location.
Yeah I am, let me know when you're around and we can meet up. I'm going to be in Boston saturday morning through sunday afternoon for BeerFest.

There's a cat on your old car now... Justin had to keep it stock for autoX.
i don't know when it will be.. I leave for NC the 19th so mabey the weekend right before that or mabey this weekend also.. I havn't decided yet really. Also I ended up getting a 2003 v6 eclipse.. It's not the funest car to drive but 200lbs of torque do feel nice for a change and I don't mind letting it sit around for months at a time and beating the crap out of it when needed.

· Registered
110 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
Exhausts can be one of the hardest things to buy on a whole car project. The wrong one will annoy you every single time you get in the car. You can read reviews and forum posts online, but everyones tastes are different. Even videos or MP3s people post can be pretty misleading, it's hard to really capture the sound of an exhaust like that. That's when it's best to check one out in person on someone's car. A big CRX meet like Niagara would be a GREAT place to decide on a CRX exhaust system.
Thats why I would suggest building one for yourself. If you clamp the muffler and the tip on then it is real easy to try things... Just keep on buying and returning mufflers till you get one you are happy with!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.