Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching "Invader Zim" a lot lately, and I have to say that it is my new favourite cartoon. The little robot "GIR" is hilarious. :D

What's your favourite cartoon character?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Bender...whoo..ooo...Benders the man!

Who doesnt like a smokin, drinkin, thievin, cussin robot

full name >Bender Bending Rodriquez
age >1057 (Head)> 4 (Body)
job >Ship's Cook
voiced by >John DiMaggio

Bender is a Unit 22 Bending Unit and was his mothers 1729 th son. His father was killed by a can opener. Comprising of 40% Zinc and 40% Titanium he later attended Bending State college where he majored in Bending and minored in Robo-American studies. He became a legend for his pranks while being part of the house Epsilon rho rho. He then took up a successful career in bending Girders but tried to kill himself when he found out they were for suicide booths. He was saved by Fry and later took up the job of ships cook at Planet Express. His other pastimes include watching TV, smoking cigars and stealing. To be able to function properly he needs the chemical energy from alcohol, so excessive drinking is mandatory or he will become sober and unable to control his body. Magnets stuck to his head make him sing like a folk singer.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thundercats :) I like the wierd one, name is like mawrf or something...but anyways hes cool.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Jeeze!
Doesnt anybody like bugs bunny anymore?

I love marvin martian BTW.
I just love the line. "Oooo that rabbit stole the p32 space modulator.That makes me sooo mad!" :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Devin: I believe you mean "Snarf"

I've also got a soft spot for just about all things 1G transformers or Beast Wars (none of that RiD, Armada or Energon crap).
The animated Hobbit movie was pretty nifty too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, cool post! OK, lets see here....

Coolest Outfit - SnakeEyes/StormShadow (both are too cool)
Coolest Voice - SoundWave (Transformers)
Funniest - Homer Simpson/Peter Griffin/Master Shake (ATHF)
Hottest - The Major (Ghost in the Shell)
Most Baddass - Brock Samson (Venture Bros.)/Bateu (Ghost in the Shell)
Coolest Giant Robot - Eva 00 (Neon Genisis)
Coolest Small robot - Bender (even better as a human!)

Other honorable mentions include; The Guyver, Spike (Cowboy Bebop), Moe Sizlack, Groundskeeper Willy, Carl (ATHF), Voltron, Akira, Skelator, Stewie, the rock demon guy from Ninja Scroll and Donatello.....I guess I'm pretty indecisive, huh?

But if I absolutely had to pick just one, it would have to be Wile E. Coyote, 'cause I can relate to that poor guy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ill have to agree with most of Opticons choices except...

Hottest: Faye from bebop
Funniest:Stewie

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll throw myself under the bus from this one, but if I were to say hot cartoon chicks, I'd go with one from Sailor Moon. If nothing else, Opticon, I wouldn't consider a chick with more metal than a CRX in her body anything close to hot.

·
Registered
87 Posts
DiscoStu said:
...I wouldn't consider a chick with more metal than a CRX in her body anything close to hot.
...but what if she rides like one? :wink:

Yeah, I guess I just like those "take carge" kinda women....even if they ARE mostly machine (hey, I don't discriminate)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
ollie said:
Jeeze!
Doesnt anybody like bugs bunny anymore?

I love marvin martian BTW.
I just love the line. "Oooo that rabbit stole the p32 space modulator.That makes me sooo mad!" :lol:
You're showing OUR age :)

Screwy Wabbits! (autox joke!)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts