Honda CRX Forum banner
181 - 190 of 190 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Thanks! Have you tried them?? The thing that worries me about this design though is that it goes very forward to the front of the chassis and i wonder how it would affect safety in an accident. Usually the half front of the chassis absorbs the impact and i wouldn't like a brace that goes up to there... I would prefer a fender brace that goes about to the shock tower.

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Havent bought it yet but have bought other stufd from him, good stuff. I say dont even worry about that, if u crash gping very fast thats the least of your problems. Crx are like soda cans.

· Registered
174 Posts
JDMCrx91 said:
Crx are like soda cans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes that's true and that's my bigger concern about my rex. But, i'm trying to make it stiffer and safer. Maybe at some point go for a full cage (or roll bar maybe??), but i like the car to be driven as a daily, too (although it isn't and it won't be my daily).

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Tasos_7R said:
JDMCrx91 said:
Crx are like soda cans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes that's true and that's my bigger concern about my rex. But, i'm trying to make it stiffer and safer. Maybe at some point go for a full cage (or roll bar maybe??), but i like the car to be driven as a daily, too (although it isn't and it won't be my daily).
If daily get roll bar, cage is more for track were u use helment all the time. Cage on daily, if u get in accident and your head hits the bar, skull gonna open like an egg to the ground. I habe autopower 4 point roll bar in one of my crxs and my 240

· Registered
174 Posts
Yes. i'm aware of the danger of driving without helmet a car with roll cage. Thanks. :)b For now i have to decide about the fender braces. As i see it, Nagisa looks to me like the best option.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.