Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Wow! :shock: I never looked at them after seeing the few pics available. But man, that really is impressive. I like it. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
257 Posts
very nice...but dammit..what was the question..grrrrr

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
No, but I think it could work as an Acura of a different name. Clearly it's more upscale than the North American Civic, and the dash retains the resemblance but is much better looking. The prices given in the video convert to a starting price of about US $22k, with an as-tested price of almost $28k. If offered here as 3-door, 5-door or both, it could be a great fit under the TSX, especially since the RSX is on its way out.

·
Registered
859 Posts
eh.......... looks too much like a mercedes wagon or somethin for my taste....... and a diesel, seems like they are trying to play catch up with veedub..... i will passo n this, great engineering but no

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
The diesel is exclusively for the Europeans, that's what they prefer. Honda has been selling diesel-powered cars in Europe for a few years already.

The new Type R looks stunning, too. It's just such a shame that North America won't get any version of it, or any hatchback for that matter. I know people will point to weak sales of the EP3 Si as the reason, but I swear Honda designed that car so they'd never have to sell hatches here again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.