·
Registered
952 Posts
"You boys arent fighting are you. Good, carry on"

Dumb but funny.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
wow there should be crap loads of dancing at my school then.......theres a fight every week and my school is small as crap.......we only have like 140 kids in my grade.......but yeah it was pretty funny

·
Registered
779 Posts
JKG08 said:
wow there should be crap loads of dancing at my school then.......theres a fight every week and my school is small as crap.......we only have like 140 kids in my grade.......but yeah it was pretty funny
140 people in your grade? God we have 140 people in grade 10-11-12 lol. My graduating class was only 25 people lol.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
yeah ok........my school isnt the smallest but my point is that it's not some huge school.......its a average to fairly small school and if u were to figure out the percentage of fights per person........we'd be up there.......actually this year isnt as bad as last year. we had at least one fight ever other day for about two weeks last year.......now they got so fed up with it that it all gets sent straight to the cops now......so u get suspended for a minimum of 10days and have the possibility of having charges against u if you started it.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
ludesrv said:
JKG08 said:
140 people in your grade? God we have 140 people in grade 10-11-12 lol. My graduating class was only 25 people lol.
I can't even imagine that. I think there was more people at my lunch table. :lol: My graduating class was over 800, with a 9-12 population of about 3500. That was at Pennsbury in the Philly suburbs, 2002.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.