Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well I updated a bunch of my other tech posts with pics finally, but since I finally had a camera, I decided to take some non-technical pictures, just thought I would post them up. Enjoy.

And I have to start with this one:

and here's one I took of a mod I forgot I did, cut and rethreaded the stock shift rod so I didn't feel like I was driving a semi:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, HX wheels on Falken Azenis. There is a lot more rust, and a few dents, you just can't see it because it's hiding under plastic :) The motor is good and the suspension will hold me over for now, so I'm starting to save for getting the bodywork done this summer. I know it would be cheaper and a lot easier to start with a new shell, but I hate to see another CRX in the junkyard, and I'm pretty attached to this one.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I didn't. It doesn't look that bad when you see it in person, I always notice that in pictures. I'm not gonna lie, there is rust on the car, but the bolts really aren't that bad in person. I do get a lot of salt and stuff in there in the winter, I think because the lower grille is all punched out for the AC, which I removed, so there's a lot of passage of stuff through the radiatior. I try to wash it every week in the winter, to prevent further rust, and about every other time I would spray the bay down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.