Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well I updated a bunch of my other tech posts with pics finally, but since I finally had a camera, I decided to take some non-technical pictures, just thought I would post them up. Enjoy.

And I have to start with this one:

and here's one I took of a mod I forgot I did, cut and rethreaded the stock shift rod so I didn't feel like I was driving a semi:

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, HX wheels on Falken Azenis. There is a lot more rust, and a few dents, you just can't see it because it's hiding under plastic :) The motor is good and the suspension will hold me over for now, so I'm starting to save for getting the bodywork done this summer. I know it would be cheaper and a lot easier to start with a new shell, but I hate to see another CRX in the junkyard, and I'm pretty attached to this one.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Kind of interesting how it looks as though every bolt in your engine bay is rusted. Did the car sit for a while or something?

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I didn't. It doesn't look that bad when you see it in person, I always notice that in pictures. I'm not gonna lie, there is rust on the car, but the bolts really aren't that bad in person. I do get a lot of salt and stuff in there in the winter, I think because the lower grille is all punched out for the AC, which I removed, so there's a lot of passage of stuff through the radiatior. I try to wash it every week in the winter, to prevent further rust, and about every other time I would spray the bay down.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
joshman said:
Kind of interesting how it looks as though every bolt in your engine bay is rusted.
Gotta love the Northeast... my car is the same way, and it came from FL, at least 4 years ago, probably been here around 8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.