Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sweet! Seems pretty accurate (there's a couple of hidden Unbranded ones that we normally go to lol).

·
Registered
257 Posts
Tweak doesn't like cheap gas. :roll:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bobski said:
MSN said:
Feature Unavailable
This feature of MSN Autos is not available on this Web browser.
Ahh... M$ encouraging diveristy as usual.
What browser / OS are you using? I tried it in Opera and it worked fine.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
xJamesX said:
BP for me . always cheaper.. The otherday it was at 2.19 so I decided to fill up with 1/4 tank left.. good thing cause the next day it went to 2.49.

-James-
damn, thats insane

downest said:
They don't have any of the Mobil stations in my area!
They don't for mine either... hmmm

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bobski said:
Safari / Mac OS 10.4.4
Safari is just another variant of Mozilla - makes me wonder why they singled it out. Is it really that difficult to follow HTML standards?
There's a similar tool Ive seen, based on Google Maps... it may be a little more Mac friendly... I'll try to find it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
I always use Chevron super, regardless of the price.
Same here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brx017 said:
There's a similar tool Ive seen, based on Google Maps... it may be a little more Mac friendly... I'll try to find it.
Here is a google version of the same thing, although its not as good:

My WikiMap

It seems to be dependent on volunteer submissions, and not nearly as up to date. Still, I thought I'd share it.

Oh, and 90% of the time I use Exxon 93 octane.

My uncle sells Turbo Blue Race Fuels for a living, so Ive got access to anything from 100 octane Turbo Blue Unleaded to 116 octane Turbo Blue Extreme (Leaded).

·
Registered
70 Posts
I live two miles away from work. I put in my zip and it actually found the cheapest. It also coincidentally happened to be what I go too because it's 10 cents cheaper than what's down the street.

and I use way too much gas. Can't tell how much I'm using because my odometer is busted >.<. Add on top of that my gas gauge doesn't work correctly. *shrug*

·
Registered
34 Posts
Happened across a new Mobil station opening up here in Waukegan, IL and filled up the truck w/super @ $2.38 a gal. - Mobil, Shell, BP - best brands around here. Worst are Marathon, Citgo, Speedway - not necessarily in that order . . . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts