Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow Just looked out today and it hit me.. I remember about 2 years ago I was looking for a crx in the area and couldnt find one. . . . . Now i still cant find any around town as it seems they are all in my yard.
sad thing is that none of them are finished the race car runs but needs a new ZC dizzy the red car is getting the 1.6 yanked and a fresh b18 with 11:1 slugs in it the white one is decent but is just all stock
and unfortunatly the black one has to go its shell was swapped for the the arrival of the integra that wil be donating a b18.... oh yeah the Teg is pictures hiding in there too

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I just showed this pic to my girlfriend. "See?!?! It's not wrong to have a herd of CRX's!" :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Pretty picture
:D

That yellow one is hot y0! Right reside the red one... what kinda engine is that runnin? :lol:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CeeAreEx90 said:
Pretty picture
:D

That yellow one is hot y0! Right reside the red one... what kinda engine is that runnin? :lol:
Yellow one ? ? ? Might need to adjust your monitor. . there is a orange one ( witht he 100f on it ) and a white one with a big ricer wing.. orange one has a dohc zc in it and the white one is a stock std model 1.5 dpfi

·
Registered
633 Posts
Can I play too?
This is just the back yard, the decent looking ones are in front yard.

(pic before hurricane)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most people would freak out at the look of our yards. . . . However most crx buff's would feel like a kid in a candy store :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
i want my own CRX wreckers in my backyard.

im not saying you guys have a bunch of wrecked cars... but just imagine: you have a broken whatever... something hard to find. you walk out back of your house, pull a good one off one of your parts cars, and voila! you have a car that isnt broke while you wait to find a good deal or parts to get ordered.

not much in the way of good landscaping... but ive never been much of a yard person anyway.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Stavros said:
not much in the way of good landscaping... but ive never been much of a yard person anyway.
But you could make them into flower boxes and planters... or you could landscape your backyard with a race course/honda challenge theme in mind. ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
stickershop said:
Stavros said:
But you could make them into flower boxes and planters... or you could landscape your backyard with a race course/honda challenge theme in mind. ;)
The white wreck under the blue tarp I'd like to make a wall mural out of one side of it for my future garage. And the black shell closest in pic, I "Plan" to make a trailer out of the back half.

Stavros said:
but just imagine: you have a broken whatever... something hard to find. you walk out back of your house, pull a good one off one of your parts cars, and voila! you have a car that isnt broke while you wait to find a good deal or parts to get ordered.
Deffinatly, I rarely have to buy parts and waste no gas going to get them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts