Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a great Hungary race. I pretty much have given up on F1 but it was nice to see Honda win one finally. After looking horrible in previous races they pulled it together these last two.

·
Registered
634 Posts
It was a hell of a race. There were crashes, slides, spins, TONS of passing, pit drama, and all the good schtuff that makes racing so special. Why was there so much going on? Because it was a wet race. Not pouring rain, but just wet enough so that some drivers were trying to decide between full rain tires and intermediates, and then later (as the track dried some) had to decide again between intermediates and full slicks. Needless to say, several drivers made the wrong choice, which sucked for them, but made for fantastic, nerve-wracking watching for the rest of us.

Congrats to Jenson. As the Queen would say, "We are most pleased."

Mike

·
Registered
720 Posts
Kwicko said:
It was a hell of a race. There were crashes, slides, spins, TONS of passing, pit drama, and all the good schtuff that makes racing so special. Why was there so much going on? Because it was a wet race. Not pouring rain, but just wet enough so that some drivers were trying to decide between full rain tires and intermediates, and then later (as the track dried some) had to decide again between intermediates and full slicks. Needless to say, several drivers made the wrong choice, which sucked for them, but made for fantastic, nerve-wracking watching for the rest of us.

Congrats to Jenson. As the Queen would say, "We are most pleased."

Mike
I couldn't have said it better for myself, so I'll x2 that!

It was hard not to be teary eyed when you saw Jenson's dad. Also Jenson's expression when he lifted his visor was priceless!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.