Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to head out with my stepdad to check out a new yard that has a complete silver first gen Si. We have to drop off the 919 first to get new tires, I should be there in about an hour and a half. There's also a mostly complete DX (second gen) there. If you want anything, send me a text or call me, 603-828-5359, and I can send you a pic back if you like. I'm planning on grabbing another Z6 head while I'm there if anyone is interested (they have a couple EG EXs with motors still).

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I went yesterday, started pulling a manifold for jmart, and they kicked me out! Apparently they don't want people wearing sandals in the yard :?

I'm going back today after I do a couple of things, I'll look for your louvers. Lessonsinspeed I think wanted the dizzy too? Anyway I found a complete Z6 there with the "HONDA" valve cover (big letters). If anyone is looking for a swap for say, a cheap CRX shell that's for sale in Boston, it might be a good idea...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Street luge said:
3 words

rear window louvers.
There's a first gen in good shape with rear window louvers in the junk yard by me. I saw it a year or so ago. I think I posted here, (or the other site) and I had no takers so I never got it. Any one want me to check if it's still there and how much?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.