Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my 1987 crx is making a beeping sound when the car is turned off but i still have the key turned on so i can listen to the radio. I dont know a whole lot about the electronics so i dont know if its a code or what. but i was wondering if anyone would have any idea as to what might have caused it. as far as i can tell everything still works fine and it doesnt beep at all when the engine is running. also it started today and i did have to brake extremely hard to keep from hitting a deer.....so it might have something to do with that but i'm really not sure.....if anyone has any idea at all abut what may have caused this beeping or how to fix it, i would be very greatful....thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well.....i checked both of those when i very first heard it so no thats not the problem......but the noise did go away on its on so i guess im not too concerned about it...but if anyone else has an idea on what it might have been it would be kind of nice to know.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think it was a connector loosening up OR getting shorted that started the noise. That sound may come back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.