Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Cue Announcer Voice]

In a time.... sometime soon. In a PLACE... somewhere in Central Florida... There WILL be..................... a mini-meet!!!

Stay tuned for the terrifying details!

[end dumb voice]

:p

G

·
OMG that would be so fricken sweet im in. totally!!!!! i was just thinking the other day about trying to find someone in Central Fl with a rex. (well actaully i did but i cant get a hold of him) but i dont think he is a member on CC. LOL Now im so fricken excited

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CRX90: You are definitely not alone in the c-f-l area ;)

downest: The BIG meet is the one to come to Tom... this is just a small little "parking lot gathering", and is nothing cvompared to the big meet... but if ya want to come to booooth.... hehe. The big meet is in late October. The mini-meet that i'm posting this about should be in the next couple of months i'd think. I gotta get Ken Ostrow off his lazy bum, and get to organizing :p

j/k Ken, i know yer not la-Z ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am 90% on showing up to this event as it seems the Niagara event is almost a waste a time because of the "bad taste" the locals in/around the area have for our hobby...the CRX.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an fyi, this is for our mini-meet, not the full-blown yearly meet... not that i don't want ya to come, but if you are going to be able to only choose one to come to, you'll definitely want to check the one out sometime towards the end of October... if you can come to both, then cool! But the mini-meet is a "small deal" (although the last one i think we had like 40 cars.... lol!), and is more like a basic parking lot meet rather than an "event" like the main October meet is.....

So... uh... yea.... :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
ComposiMo said:
Just an fyi, this is for our mini-meet, not the full-blown yearly meet... not that i don't want ya to come, but if you are going to be able to only choose one to come to, you'll definitely want to check the one out sometime towards the end of October... if you can come to both, then cool! But the mini-meet is a "small deal" (although the last one i think we had like 40 cars.... lol!), and is more like a basic parking lot meet rather than an "event" like the main October meet is.....

So... uh... yea.... :lol:
Oops...I was just talking about the one held at the end of October. My bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.