Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not new to CRX's, just here. Nice to see so many people that love the CRX in one place :) . Ive owned 3, still have 2 of them. Have had one of them for the last 5 years. Dont know if this is the wright section to post this but here it goes.
The daily

And the project
when I bought it

Going for paint

Back from paint

Built B16 ready for boost

Decided to do away with the turbo plans and do a K24a2 swap

Still trying to sell the B16 and finish the K swap :cry:
Hope to start going to some meets soon and meet some people.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Virginia, Still need quite a few small parts to finish the project. Have the motor, 6 speed tranny, AEM and some other stuff. I really hated having to screw up the engine bay after having it painted.

Had to bodywork and repaint it, really sucked.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wellcome to the Community! What part of Virginia are you from? I'm in Fredericksburg. I'm a member of a local CRX club if your interested I can send you an invite to our Yahoo group let me know. Now about that B16 how much you lookig to get for it? I was planning on a ZC, but if the price is right I might be convinced to go B16. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the community!

Nice project you have there.. keep us updated.. and if you run into any snags.. PM Composimo.. hes already got one in under his belt..

Later

Sneak

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.