Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody following it this year? I was pretty upset with the Honda paint scheme for various reasons, but that's another story, anyway Honda pretty much sucks this year. Last year's car that the Super Aguri team is using is giving them trouble. Honda plans to have a new car out by the Canadian GP, so I should see it at the USGP.

Ferrari and Mclarren seem to be in the race for the title. I hope Alonso doesn't win it, never been a fan of that guy. Hamilton looks to be the real deal.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm still rooting for Kimi, and this year seems like he's got the car behind him for once. Hamilton is amazing, and will just get better with each new season.

Why don't you like the Honda scheme? I can see how some would consider it a sellout, but I think its a pretty creative idea, and don't mind seeing the graphic over a slew of sponsors' decals.

As for Alonso, I'm hoping he doesn't win as well. My real hope is to see the Super Best Friends rack up on points this year, but that's just a hope :wink: .

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't mind the Honda paint scheme because my names on it! You can make a donation to the save the earth fund or whatever it is and they give your name in a pixel on the car! Later this year the actual paint job will be updated with everyones name.

Hamilton is the bomb huh! I would LOVE it if it was a 4 way race for the WDC and it only gets decided in the last race! It could actually happen if this keeps up!

Honda is in trouble this year for sure. Too bad. But hey, Super Best Friends are doing great for backmarkers!

BMW is cooking with gas this year too. Quick Nick has been the best of the rest for sure.

Please Scott...win some points for the USA! Anything!

Hamilton is the best interviewee by a long shot. Man he makes racing sound FUN! I liked how he apologized (kinda ha ha) to Massa for not letting him pass. That was in the post race interview last race.

How about that shunt over Wurz's car in Melbourne that DC took! Man it almost took his head or hands off!

I love qualification. Elimination style is damn exciting.

That's my wrap for F1 2007 at the moment!

Here's a pic I did for the USA GP when Michelin screwed us!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hamilton is living up to every bit of hype and then some...dude is TOUGH, and starting an F1 career like he has is NOT easy. Amazing.

Of course, I'll be at the USGP -- I work at the Speedway. Designing a good bit of stuff for the USGP this year, and I have to hand it to one of my co-workers and friends who did a great logo this year as well as a great look for the printed materials. We're starting on the program in a week or so, some pretty good stories coming in this year.

If you're in town for the race, let me know...we don't get all the cool stuff like pit and garage passes that we get for the other 2 races, but you can come check out our office and I can sneak you into the museum for free ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.