Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a DeLorean driving around today! I was with a friend, we were driving down the street and it passed us. I started flipping out about it... never saw one in person before. Just wanted to share my moment with you guys.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The local best buy around here has one out on the sidewalk every year, and at summit racings car shows there are a few deloreans.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I love the way those things look. Many years ago they used to have one a couple blocks from where I live now. Saw one in my counsins neighborhood and saw one broke down by the park once, he said he didn't need any help though.

Just thought of this, I need one of those for my 1:18th car collection. I wonder if they make one.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
They look sweet. Too bad they are heavy and slow. A few months ago I saw two of them within a couple blocks of each other. Thought that was strange.

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Devin said:
Ohhhh isnt that the car from Back To the Future? Yeah nice cars.
young buck :wink:

yes, btw, it is. it's entire surface is stainless steel... too bad it's body isn't!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Kain said:
yes, btw, it is. it's entire surface is stainless steel... too bad it's body isn't!
Isn't it built on an aluminum space frame style of design? I thought the delorean was one of the first cars to use an aluminum frame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts