Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
That black hatch at the end looks like one that was in Milwaukee area. I think it's been sold now tho.

Yup, this car went for $12,000!!! It's a real deal imported JDM EF9. Not a conversion. Beautiful car.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
I love the wheels in that first pic. They match the year of the car brilliantly, while stilling looking modern. The red pinstripe is hot too, but who made that wing? I'm assuming it's the same car in the 2nd pic? I think those red wheels are the wrong decision, and tell that slacker to put his seats up!

·
Registered
494 Posts
LOL I don't know what wing it is. It's a friend of a friend, so I didn't really bug him much. I think the seats are "ghetto" style cause he was taking pics of the interior as well. LOL he doesn't drive like that.

I agree, i like the first wheels best. I love the oldskool JDM wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
That "wing" is a ChargeSpeed wing.I'm an avid EF fan as well as a CRX fan. :D

If it means anything to anyone that guys EF was a kind of inspiration for me getting a EF hatch.I drooled over that full pic and still have it in some folder on my computer.
I would agree with Neil,that car is CLEAN!
You can tell him too Neil! :D
Nice Vid for what its worth though.

Woot! Go trance music... :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.