Honda CRX Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
heres a question thats been burning my mind. will the original frenders fit the headlights if i have an sir front end conversion ? i have an 89 crx si
i was recently hit/scraped by a firetruck and it dented my driverside fender. :(

·
Registered
20,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
SiR_CF48 said:
heres a question thats been burning my mind. will the original fenders fit the headlights if i have an sir front end conversion ? i have an 89 crx si
Fenders don't impact the headlights, it's the hood and bumper you'd have to worry about.
88-91 fenders are identical and will all fit the same.

Only minor difference having to do with the fenders is the corner lights and middle trim.
Explained here:
viewtopic.php?t=6216

·
Registered
575 Posts
Teaverill39 said:
So if I wanted to replace the seats in my 1991 Honda Crx Dx, what would I have to search for online?
your crx has door mounted seat belts, so the only seats that will fit your crx without modification will be from a door mounted vehicle.

The USDM '89 Si/Dx and all US 90/91's have door mounted belts.

·
Registered
20,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
R2OsCrx said:
I'm switching over to Sir doors and don't have pillar mounted seat belts. Can I modify pillar mounted seat belts into a usdm 91' Si crx
Pillar mount doors on a car with door mounted belts will not close and seal correctly.
You can put pillar mount belts in your car though.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=40734

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just wanted to thank you folks for the awesome information! I've had tails I just couldn't Identify until someone pointed me here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't know what my seats were in originally. They're obviously Honda because they dropped right in, but they don't have the hole throught the headrests. Back support is much better than the original HF seats.
I found them at a swap meet.

·
Registered
20,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
61 - 75 of 75 Posts