Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing that a company with so many resources and whose core competencies include server farms cannot keep their email service up.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I love g mail the only problem that I have noticed with it is that... sometimes it DOES hang and you have to refresh the page to get it to load up correctly.... i was wondering that as well though..... all of googles other stuff is darn near flawless and then g mail bites it every now and then.... . well i guess it is dorta new. . . . .ill cut them some slack. . . . . . Gotta love the google searching capability of an e mail client.. . . YEeah !~!!

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Google has been acting up a bit for me. When I open Mozilla, sometimes the Mozilla/Google search page won't load up.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hmmm, it works for me right now..... No Problemo.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gmail seems OK to me but I have more probs with GoogleTalk - I'm not sure if it is Google we need to blame or more likely than not, the local telecom giant which owns the S.A.F.E optical cable used for the Net. I have heard rumours that they fiddle with other ISP's bandwidth/ports to prevent users enjoying VoIP on the likes of Skype, G-Talk, Net2Phone and even MSN Messenger etc...

Great when one has monopoly over such vital utilities... :evil:

JP

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
rex2nr said:
Google has been acting up a bit for me. When I open Mozilla, sometimes the Mozilla/Google search page won't load up.
Ditto here. I was thinking it was just me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've never had any problems with Gmail or Google Talk. Maybe I wasn't trying to access it when the problems ocurred.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah I was about to say, both services are still technically in beta form. As far as I'm concerned GMail is far superior to any other service i've used even though it is still in beta form. Set up POP3 access and you run into ZERO problems. Only issues I've had are on my google homepage sometimes it will say my mailbox is "Not available" but a refresh usually fixes it.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
crxfisher said:
rex2nr said:
Ditto here. I was thinking it was just me.
I thougth it was my system too... I just set up a wireless network for the apt, and I'm still getting some bugs worked out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts