Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I hate the loosers who buy it more.
There should really be an "E-bay Monster" catagory.
Ebay

And its the color of a ferrari, so it must be fast. Except i assume theres at least 1000 lbs of bondo and fiberglass on there.

...How did that kid ever get into college?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Wow, that dash looks awesome. Its blatanly obvious the color is horrendous, but it will be my next project is the dash like his how its so smooth. It would definitly look hot in black. I really like how that looks.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I don't like the dash because of the way the vents and gauge cluster cover fit. Look closer at the pics and you will see that it looks kinda ****ty. I think if the dash is goign to be a custom fg unit then it should have vents and console made out of carbon too.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Here ya go....

:shock:

Gotta love this guys attention to engine detail. lol

·
Registered
952 Posts
Give him some credit, it has a new battery.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder if hes reading this post, cuz he added pics of the engine.

I think this is a case of "I want a cool flashy tuner car but i dont have a clue about what i'm doing." Its aparent he has not even touched the engine. And i'm willing to guess that he did none of those "mods". Its depressing to see these cars. This was once a nice rex, but now has seen a fate worse than being totaled...

Laties and gentelmen, a moment of silence................

·
Registered
859 Posts
geez guys come on now, there has been alot of money put into the exterior of that car, that kit alone is like 1600 just to get it to your door if you get it off ebay, let alone the money put into it to get it on the car. i really don't have a problem with that kit, i actually wouldn't mind getting it i just don't have the cash to throw down for something like that, call me a ricer, call me a retard, i don't care, that guy built a car he likes, what cracks me up is that everyone talks down upon modifying the exterior of their crx, not everyone likes a stock looking car......... i know i don't, given if your rex is clean and you want to preserve it, more power to you i would love to see an untouched rex 15 years from now. Jdm is cool too, but that is a whole different type of person that does that too.

maybe the guy was gunna do a motor swap too? no one knows

and now a moment of silence for the guys own style

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.