·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eventually. Matrix keeps wanting me to rep them at drift events and shows lol. I laugh at them and say "Maybe next one". car needs tons of work yet. Need to lower her, fix rust, and CF front lip before I'll even consider.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Savage said:
drift events?! you should have slapped 'em. i wonder if my car will make it to the shows next year. that's cool though. i though your car already had suspension? hmm.
It does, but its not lowering springs. I like to call them "Really f*ck*n stiff springs" :p

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm personally rocking this wheel:

It's an NRG, I also have the NRG short hub and quick release (that combo makes the wheel position work, the short hub is super-thin, so it doesn't stick out way too far like a regular aftermarket hub plus the quick release).

I also have this (pretty common) shift knob:

It's the Skunk2 weighted knob, it's amazingly heavy for its size, and goes a long way in convincing the shifter to fall into gear. Nice combo with my ITR shifter and authentic ITR black (with red stitching) shift boot...now I just need some seats (or seat covers for my Si seats) that are black with red stitching to tie the whole look together.

If I had to buy a steering wheel package and shift knob again, I'd probably buy the same thing -- with the possible exception of a REALLY nice black leather/red stitching knob if I liked the feel of it as much as the weighted Skunk2. The NRG stuff is often available as a package deal on the sponsor forums on honda-tech for really cheap, and it's super easy to install on our cars.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.