Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a major computer company's tech support, so really what I do all day is play on the internet, LOL. Out of all the forums I surf for 11 hours a day, this one as far as I've noticed is the most active! Part of the reason why I don't want to sell my car, is the CRX Community (in general) is just a nice bunch of people. As much as I love my Nissan's, the guys in general are just kind of cocky and stuck up, lol. If I sell my car I'm going to start the search immediately for a CRX winter beater. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hahahhaha. I guess it won't be a winter "beater", more so a winter "luxury cruiser" .
thats great .. please dont call a crx a winter beater a winter luxury cruiser suits it so much better. i like nissans to well lets say i like the skyline thats about it nissan personally would be closer to toyota and honda in the market if they would have introduceed the skyline years ago.( at least we r finally going to get one here in the states) as of right now toyota is in contol of the market dont ask me why but i hear they r comin out with a new car simimilar to the supra but the realy only toyota i ever liked would have to be the 69 celica

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
SETI20 said:
Winter beater owners are looked down upon. Kinda like child molestors :wink:
Hey HEY HEY....

I seem to remember my winter beater hauling your butt across the whole dang continent to N11...and back!
oh shut up, that's not a beater! It's doesn't have a speck of rust on it!
It's "beat on" just like you "tap on" a girl.

·
Registered
731 Posts
jfrolang said:
winter luxury cruiser?

I don't think it fits a car that has manual windows and locks. :?
Being in a CRX is Heaven; Heaven is luxury; CRX = luxury... see?

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I can't believe how active this forum is (steering us back to the original topic.) I can't even stay caught up anymore. Whew.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts