Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
They don't handle -that- bad if you do some things to em... i've got a customer that auto-x's one. We welded in a new subframe panhard bar locator to lower the roll center of the car. Worked pretty good.

Have fun with it!

By the way, that pic of you touching both cars? Looks like its some sort of 'soul joining' ritual.... [begin god voice] He touches each enemy to unite their souls and make them all be at peace![/end voice]

:lol:

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ComposiMo said:
By the way, that pic of you touching both cars? Looks like its some sort of 'soul joining' ritual.... [begin god voice] He touches each enemy to unite their souls and make them all be at peace![/end voice]

:lol:
lol as you can see I wanted the handling of the crx and the power of the f-body so the lights lit up on the TA when the soul passed through me! :twisted:

And yes from what I hear the subframe connectors are the first thing to do for handling

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
A buddy of mine has a similar WS-6, man that thing sounds great

nice cars

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jfrolang said:
bah, we'll see how long you like the fuel economy.

j/k :lol:

Really I'm just jealous though 'cause I don't think I could afford two hobby cars.
Its gets low 20s mpg not bad considering. Now just like the CRX that goes down quick when getting on it. And I have 4 project cars. :wink:

·
Registered
731 Posts
GASP!!!... How dare we talk about anything other than a crx on a crx based site? It's unbecoming, and can get you banned Dave!... Oh shoot forgot where I was for a minute. Sorry, force of old habit. :wink:

Nice cars. Sure you can fit in that lil Honda there?

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dohcrxl said:
GASP!!!... How dare we talk about anything other than a crx on a crx based site? It's unbecoming, and can get you banned Dave!... Oh shoot forgot where I was for a minute. Sorry, force of old habit. :wink:

Ah come on Im only about 6'4" theres taller on here. I think. The CRX has more room than the T/A actually.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
daveb91 said:
dohcrxl said:

Ah come on Im only about 6'4" theres taller on here. I think. The CRX has more room than the T/A actually.
How tall is Kwicko? And where's he been?

·
Registered
859 Posts
i'm a chevy man at heart to guys sorry lol but i am honda till i die

nice ls1, not a big fan unless they are ws6s but nice none the less

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shadowcrx said:
i'm a chevy man at heart to guys sorry lol but i am honda till i die

nice ls1, not a big fan unless they are ws6s but nice none the less
Not much difference in the WS6 and the reg TA. Big ricer hood that only works at high speed and little suspension mods oh and the speed decals.

·
Registered
859 Posts
hmm thats wierd because my old miata ran side by side with an ls1, but got waxed by a ws6, i wonder if he had more power upgrades

·
Registered
214 Posts
Dave is that the year they boasted 320 hp. It's a nice car, ..

FOR ME TO POOP ON! JK congrats

·
Registered
859 Posts
daveb91 said:
shadowcrx said:
hmm thats wierd because my old miata ran side by side with an ls1, but got waxed by a ws6, i wonder if he had more power upgrades
Or didnt know how to drive. Unless the miata was modded pretty good. And was the car an auto or mani? Sure it wasnt a 3.8?
yes my miata was very heavily loaded and no it was an 5spd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts