Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
or go to a Joannes fabric shop. Ask them for "headliner" material. It should be back with the marine vinyls. Then get some Super 99 Adhesive from Home Depot or Lowes, and spray the adhesive to both the cloth and headliner, stick it on, and cut it out.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I got it. It's at my parents house in New Hampshire. Next time I'm up there I will try to squeeze it into my WRX. I actually think I might be able to get it into the back seat!

I bought it from someone in Mass for 700 then my stepfather went down and picked it up. How you find these things is really just a matter of how obsessed you are with the project and devote the appropiate amount of time (wasted) on CRX forums! (no worse than SETI though)

I have been reading up on re-skinning the roof and it seems a lot easier than some have made it out to be. We'll see. Maybe I'll chicken out! I can't decide if the Mugen kit and glasstop will take all the autoXing fun outta the little blue bastard. Considering that it will involve fresh paint all over...

Confused in Pittsburgh :cry:

Fuck IT! :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.