Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized that I've been on this site for like 3 weeks now, and I haven't even introduced my car.

She's a 2005 Chevy Cobalt LT

Good news: I've reached my 500 dollar quota and I should be going to pick up my '88 Si on the 11th :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
ha i have the ytcracker cd, that thing is hilarious!

how do you like the cobalt? theres an ion redline around here thats all debadged and pretty damn fast. hes always trying to run me in my crx.

[email protected]

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Cobalt gets a thumbsup for looks, but i could never bring myself to buy a GM product, yet alone a rebadged Cavalier.

I will give GM credit for coming out with the supercharged Cobalt, at least they are trying, Honda on the other hand :rolleyes1:...
Yes, i know Acura has the Turbo SUV, but i would have liked to have seen something other than a SUV boosted.

GL on the Crx project too.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
friend of mine has the SS cobalt, it's pretty bling what with it's huge wheels and cartoon spoiler. fun to drive, but I'd never own one.

Funny thing is he wanted a Civic Si, but his dad wouldn't help him finance a car unless he bought domestic! GM for the loss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.