Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARRRR, me matees! Avast ye scalliwags, thar be halloween, aye?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
lol! Nice :lol:

No halloween for me, I was on a 16 hour train ride coming back from beijing when halloween was/is going on.

edit: I confuse myself sometimes. I acctually just woke up, and so that means I slept through it. lol

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's going on right now here on the west coast. Kids are knocking on the door as I type.

All credits for my costume go to my girlfriend. I picked out a design I liked and she sewed it all from scratch. Talk about awesome work, hey?

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Nice!!!
Avast no costume for ol olliebeard.. :(
I did take the offspring for T or T's though.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I went as a pizza delivery guy, of course that's what I am, I took a break from work to go with my 2 daughters for a little while.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i was Italian Mafioso... I wore a long dark trenchcoat and slicked back my hair, put some fettucine in my pocket, and fogget aboudit or whassamatta for you? in a silly mafia accent.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Stavros said:
i was Italian Mafioso... I wore a long dark trenchcoat and slicked back my hair, put some fettucine in my pocket, and fogget aboudit or whassamatta for you? in a silly mafia accent.
You went as my Uncle Tony?

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
"uncle tony" naa my uncle alfrantiso
Dont even get me started on my "family". :twisted:

·
Registered
22 Posts
<------- check the avatar....I do my own makeup w/ a toothpick and a cotton swab (it takes awhile).....best/most fun holiday IMO, w/ X-mas missing out due to all the stress incurred between 11/30-12/24. Mak

·
Registered
247 Posts
do you have a pic that isnt a negative? i thought that was a drawing! didnt know it was really you :)

Uncle Tony i could have been. I come from a Greek family and they are similar to Italians, with different language and different meals (not so heavy on the pasta :) )

·
Registered
416 Posts
My family is actually Sicilian...

The Romans thought they were superior to every other race due to the fact that they thought they descended from the Greeks. That is why they copied almost every aspect of the Greek way of life.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stavros said:
do you have a pic that isnt a negative? i thought that was a drawing! didnt know it was really you :)
Yep, it's real

Made a kid piss his pants one year at a haunted house I volunteered at looking similar to that....best job I ever had....no pay but got free food.

Actually, that pic is Halloween of '03.....each year the facepaint gets more elaborate and the face just gets angrier. I'll try and find the other years' pics to compare....it's a crazy evolution type thing.....I'm not right in the head .......Mak

·
Registered
230 Posts
Scary :shock: You just need to wear something scarier. then Id piss my pants :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts