Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
ive used them in the past on my b16. I didnt have any problems with them. I ran out and just never ordered anymore, Ive been using the purolator pure one filters since.

from what I remember, honda changed the civic filter somehow, and that one
is the older style. I think it was just the length of the filter, but I dont really remember...could be way off :lol:

·
Registered
298 Posts
S2000 oil filter FTMFW! A lil bit more pricey than the Hamp though...prolly around $10. I think Hamp would be a better brand though than other generic filters like Fram. I remember seeing cutouts of the Hamp, S2000, and Fram filters on HT and the Hamp was pretty close to the same quality of the S2000. Fram was not even close.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Are these filters the same size as the older larger standard honda filters? or are they the newer smaller style? Also, can you get uberhuge s2k size filters from them?
I had been using s2k filter on my a6 but when i tried to order a batch from majestic, they sent me the puny littel standard size filters instead. I was mad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.