Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of july...

What is everyone doing? I myself was suposed to goto a party at a friends house but ended up falling asleep... My dad and I made the trek To ohio yesterday to score some quality fireworks.... and the family got some nice nice steaks cut at the greatest meat shop in town and some shis ka bobs so we hopefully will have a great cook out, some beer and wine and one heck of a fireworks display..

Hope your day goes well. . .

Chris

·
Registered
952 Posts
Eating, Drinking, Sleeping. Might work on the car today to see how bad the rust really is. Fun times. Safe day to everyone.

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah, rainy here too...
but we're still going to make the best of it, we spent about $200 collectively on fireworks, and we've got some meat out in the smoker, so it should be good times!!

-henry

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
our day went well the rain stopped and we had an awesome cook out... and our fireworks show was the envy of the neighborhood... even fired off the m1000 that i found while cleaning out my uncles old jeep... and i still have all my fingers left....

chris

·
Registered
778 Posts
I was out in BFV Indiana drunk out of my mind. We were cheering on cars driving by that were coming close to hitting this wandering dog. There are more stories but those are a little more X rated.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
We went downtown, watched the fireworks from one of the bridges and listened to some drunk guy playing classic rock on his guitar for us. He was actually pretty good, lol.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I ended up making my own quality fireworks,(sparkler bombs FTW), grilled some steaks, went to a fireworks show, and helped some friends polish off a surplus of bottle rockets they picked up for cheap. All in all it was a good 4th.
I also managed to source some quality fireworks this year as well, if anybody still has some small, fountain-looking, plain cardboard wrapped fireworks that are labeled "thunder king" on the tube, you might want to save them..Theyll produce a similar bang to a well built sparkler bomb, and theyve now been made a "class B" product, meaning you have to have a shooters' license to obtain anymore of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.