Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few days and I think I'm to a place I can talk about it lol. I set out Saturday morning April 16th flying to Phoenix to pick up my newly acquired 88 HF.

The seller was kind enough to pick me up at the airport and the transaction went very smoothly. Within a few short hours I was on the road headed back home to Salt lake. First half of the drive went great. Coming up through a canyon in southern/central Utah however things took a turn for the worse. Two deer came running out onto the road in front of me. I slowed down and moved over to the left lane as quickly as possible but one of the deer was took fast and ran right into the passenger fender area. It swung around a bit and also damaged the right door. Certainly could have been worse but still very sad considering the car had zero accidents and all original paint. This was (and still is) my dream car. I've owned many CRXs over the years and was super excited to pick this one up. I'll get it fixed up and back on the road but just wanted my fellow members to morn with me a little lol.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah definitely fixable. I was thankful it didn't run into the quarter panel or damage the A pillar. I found a clean oem fender already. If anyone has any leads on a mint 88-89 front bumper and right marker light that would be awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts