Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Me and my friends had our new year party last night because we are all at work tonight...and tommrow...

9gallons of jungle juice....4-5 people. 8 kinds of booze in 1 1/2 week old juice. Lots of fruit.....+ a nintendo Wii, PS2, Dance dance Revolution......8ft projection screen.....FREAKING GREAT!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Well its the new year here....And Im still at work... :rolleyes1:

Anybody make any resolutions?

One of mine is to build a turbo Dseries.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
happy new years to all in the community. I hope this year is better than the last. . . . although 06 had its share of good times. . . .just not enough. .

have a safe night everyone. .

chris

·
Registered
298 Posts
CRXBart said:
Happy new years.

I just thought of a disturbing fact. My crx is now 18 years old. That means that girls that were born the same time as my car are now legal. That is just plain weird. On a brighter note. Next year 88's can be imported into the US. Soon our cars will be considered classics.
Haha, never really thought of the age of my car like that before. But yea, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!

·
Registered
177 Posts
That's a good one Mark :shock: I can't imagine doing your job, you guys don't get paid near enough money. Anybody that has to say" I hope I don't get shot" when they go to work, should be making minimum 100g's a year!

Happy New Year everybody, I hope 2007 is a great year witha great "N" meet.

My resolution is to actually build my CRX up this year.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Great, what a good start to the year...

I get up, feeling last night a little bit... look out the big window and what do I see? My CRX is covered in ICE!

Poor babies!

My dad's truck and my sister's car:

This is the garden, part of the back yard, and the field here at my dad's house:

I tried to get bigger pics with thumbnails, but it's not working for me. With the bigger pics you can appreciate the ice better. EVERYTHING is covered, it looks like the woods around here are made of glass, the field is about 3 acres of bushes and grass and a few trees, it's beautiful.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.