Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if someone did already, but I just wanted to say...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! to everybody on the forum. Hope you threw a few back tonight to celebrate. I know I did...must sleep now, work tommorrow...mmm hangover. :eek:

·
Registered
416 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
I'd much rather stay home and watch TV with my wife and dogs than pay money to go to some over-crowded, smoke filled, loud bar where everyone's pretending to be Irish as an excuse to drink green beer and get really drunk.
I agree with that completely. In my younger years, when I use to party a lot harder, I hated St. Pats day. It seems as though every person you bump into that one night is Irish...I just don't see how that is possible...unless they are like cockroaches...

·
Registered
159 Posts
this is late..

Ok actually, St Patricks Day is a religious holiday for the Irish Catholics, or the Catholics regardless for that matter.. It is celebrated on the day of St. Patricks death. It pretty much pisses off alot of the Irish people for the fact that this religious holiday has been turned into a drunken festival...

Anyways.. there is alot more to the story and History of St Pat's, maybe next year Ill school ya'll on it...

I do find it funny though, that for one day of the year.. alot of people want to be Irish... lol..

I spent my St. Pats Dj'ing at a night club... Had one girl offer to polish my Blarney Stones.... too bad Im married.. she was pretty hot...

later

Sneak

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sneaky_pete said:
had one girl offer to polish my Blarney Stones.... too bad Im married.. she was pretty hot...
heh everyone needs a good polish every once and a while. :twisted: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.